We invite you to join us for worship in-person or on live-stream (with table seating or pews for families).
COVID Guidelines for in-person Worship
- If you are able, please consider mask wearing and physical distancing for the comfort and protection of higher risk people.
- Stay home if you feel ill for any reason.
- Sit in every other pew and 2 m apart unless you arrange otherwise with the person(s) seated next to you.
- You are welcome to sing if you are wearing a mask.
- Colouring sheets and craft items for children are available on tables and at the back of the sanctuary. The nursery room is available, unsupervised.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the church office.