Steinmann Mennonite Church Job Posting
Position: Church Office Manager
The Church Office Manager is responsible for the management of a wide variety of administrative duties in support of the mission of Steinmann Mennonite Church. Duties include administrative support for the Pastoral Team, committees, the information technology team, and the overall management of the congregation’s administrative operations, including management of the cemetery, electronic record keeping, facility rentals, reception, and the oversight of financial operations in conjunction with an external bookkeeping service.
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- Prior work or volunteer experience with a faith-based organization is an asset.
- Acceptable combination of education and progressively responsible experience.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business or Office Administration considered an asset.
- Advanced computer skills including substantial working knowledge of software including MS Office, and live-streaming and video editing platforms knowledge an asset.
- Able to maintain filing systems and data.
- Good mathematical and financial skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Confidently engage in an interactive social environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexible time for occasional evening and weekend responsibilities.
Schedule and Hours
- 5-7 hours per day, primarily Monday to Friday, totaling approximately 25-32 hours per week.
- Hours are flexible with a priority placed on Friday office hours given the preparation required for weekend worship services and events.
Remuneration: Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package including extended health, dental & pension. Further information available on request
Applications will be accepted until March 8th, 2024.
Submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com